Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Donekymails: The Best PTC?

I have received another payment from DonkeyMails this week. I have been paid on 13 different occasions this far, second to none in that department in my very own list of Paying Paid To Click Sites.

Despite a general slowdown due to the latest economic crisis, the site never ceased to pay and is currently ranked third in my list. DonkeyMails is gaining ground on the first and second place sites since a few weeks already.

If you are looking for a safe and easy way to earn money online without investing a single penny, without working for more than 5 minutes a day, then DonkeyMails is for you.

DonkeyMails
One of the most popular PTC site out there!
(paid me 13 TIMES for $16.73 total) Paypal/Liberty Reserve

Join today!

No comments: