Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Thursday, June 27, 2013

A New Addition.


This week, I have received a cashout from a very good Paid to Click site that did not noticed before. It's potential is interesting and should keep itself above average.

I have been paid for the first time by CashNHits and I am adding this great site to my list permanently. I will post my newest version of my personal Paying PTC List in here on July 1st. I am still finding new sites to tryout, as I wish to expand my list a bit more. There are litterally hundreds of PTC sites and it is very easy to lose focus, and valuable time.

CashNHits has paid me ONCE for $2.52 total.

Register yourself at CashNHits today for free by clicking here.

I also received two more cashouts today from ClixSense and Neobux, two of my favorites. With those 3 cashouts, my earnings have exceeded the month of May. 

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: