Fine Art America

Sell Art Online

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Reinvesting my PTC earnings.

As I stated in my last posts, I started to cashout some Paid To Click earnings. That money was sent into my Paypal account. With this money I sometimes transfer it into my personal bank account.

But I also found a nice way to garnish my personal coin collection by making some purchases on Ebay. With my PTC earnings, I browse around Ebay and grab a few highly collectible coins here and there.

My last purchase: A beautiful Canadian 2013 Specimen Dime that was shipped to me this week.

As I will continue to bring new cashouts in the coming days, I will have plenty of money in my Paypal account to enhance my coin collection even more.

Some first-time payouts that will be added to my Paying PTC List are coming soon.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: